The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your online experience at BankruptcyData. Listed below are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way through sign-up forms or ordering forms for BankruptcyData's services and publications. You can certainly choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services and features. We use the information that you provide to help us respond to your requests, customizing your web browsing experience for you, improving our web site, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses turnaroundletter.com. Cookies make the web more convenient by storing information about your preferences on a site.
Information from Other Sources: Sometimes we receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. Cookies are utilized during the ordering process to help insure your order is handled correctly.
- The "Help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies do allow you to take full advantage of some of turnaroundletter.com features.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include news, updates, and related product or service information. If you prefer not to receive any or all of these communications, you may opt out by following the directions provided at the bottom of the email newsletters or messages. You may opt out of certain email marketing messages without affecting your subscription to BankruptcyData.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and processing credit card payments. These agents have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of BankruptcyData customers on behalf of BankruptcyData. We do not share subscriber or user lists with other parties for marketing purposes.
- Protection of BankruptcyData and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe that the release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of BankruptcyData, our users, or others.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during the ordering process by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Customer information is stored in our firewall-protected data center which is not directly accessible from the internet.
You can contact our Customer Service department about other changes to your information by calling 800-468- 3810 or by emailing email@example.com.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, although it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of turnaroundletter.com features.
- You can add or update certain information on line at bankruptcydata.com.
BankruptcyData does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use BankruptcyData only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you choose to visit BankruptcyData, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy. If you have any concern about privacy at BankrurptcyData, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work to resolve it. BankruptcyData does not control and is not responsible for privacy policies for any sites linked to or from BankruptcyData.com.